Experience convenient remittances to the Philippines with GCash! Send money from Taiwan via EMQ Send today!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
Open the EMQ Send App and do the following steps:
1. Add the recipient's GCash number and the recipient's pay-out option.
- The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobtel (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
2. Input the amount and select where to pay (at 7-Eleven or Hi-Life)
3. Submit the transaction.
4. Wait for the QR Code for payment, then proceed to your chosen payment counter (at 7-Eleven or Hi-Life).
For more information, please visit the EMQ website FAQs.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.