Sending money from Japan made simpler! Remit money via SoftBank to GCash today!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Log in to the SoftBank website and go to My Page. Click on remittance from the menu.
2. Determine your remittance amount and beneficiary.
3. Choose "GCASH (Mobile Money)" at "Determine how to claim your remittance"
4. Enter beneficiary's cell phone number.
- The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobtel (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
5. Enter beneficiary's information and select reason of remittance.
6. The Foreign Exchange Act related to the confirmation obligation.
7. Complete the remittance application.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.