From Hong Hong to the Philippines with love! You can now conveniently send money from Alipay HK to GCash!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Log in to the AlipayHK App.
2. Tap on "More", then "Remittance"
3. On Remittance page, tap "New Remittance" then under remittance destination, choose GCash
4. Enter the amount and the beneficiary's information
- The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
5. Complete the transaction.
For more information, please visit the AlipayHK website FAQs.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.