How to Claim on the GCash App
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Log in to the GCash App and tap on Cash In.
2. Under Remittance, select MoneyGram.
Enter the exact amount of remittance to be received, then enter the Reference Number. Knowing these details is essential in claiming your remittance. MoneyGram's Reference Number requires eight (8) digits.
Make sure to cash in immediately to claim your remittance, as your remittance's reference number might expire within 90 days.
Sending remittance directly to a GCash account
There are two ways to send your remittance: either by going to the location of a branch or through MoneyGram's website. Please note that the availability of services may vary per country.
Going to a MoneyGram branch
1. Go to a MoneyGram agent store location.
2. Fill out send money form.
3. Pay for the remittance (the amount to send and the transfer fee).
4. Once transfer has been completed, take note of the reference number issued.
5. Notify your recipient of the reference number and amount transferred.
For more information on this, follow the steps on how to send your remittance at a MoneyGram branch.
Both the Sender and Receiver will receive an SMS notification.