It's now easier to send money to the Philippines! Make convenient remittances from UAE to GCash via PayIt!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Go to the PayIt website and log in.
2. Click on ‘Transfer’
3. Choose your country: Philippines
4. Choose between instant bank or mobile wallet transfer
5. Enter the amount
6. Add or select beneficiary
- The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobtel (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
7. Click on transfer.
For more information, please visit the PayIt FAQs here.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.