Note: Before sending money from Instant Cash to GCash, you have to go to the remittance center and fill out the remittance form, provide beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app, GCash mobile number, and present a valid ID.
To send remittance to GCash via Instant Cash, follow these steps:
- Go to an Instant Cash Exchange branch.
- Fill out the send money form.
- Pay for the remittance (the amount to send and the transfer fee).
- Once transfer has been completed, take note of the reference number issued.
- Notify your recipient of the reference number and amount transferred.
For more information, please visit the Instant Cash website.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash Wallet.