Note: Before sending money from PayIt to GCash, you must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
To send remittance to GCash via Rocket Remit, follow these steps:
- Go to the Rocket Remit website and log in on the Rocket Remit Dashboard.
- Enter the details of your money transfer:
- Receiver’s first and last name
- Receiver's address
- Receiver's mobile number: enter the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
- Amount to send in AUD
- Receive payment confirmation SMS containing your one time code.
- Reply with the confirmation code to authorize the payment to the receiver's mobile wallet.
- Receive a reply receipt with your transaction reference number.
For more information, please visit the Rocket Remit FAQs here.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash Wallet.
Note: The service is for Fully Verified users only. The wallet limit needed by GCash users to receive funds is P100,000. For more information, visit the article, "What are my wallet and transaction limits?"