Conveniently send your remittances from UAE to the Philippines! WIth GCash, you can transfer money to GCash via Wall Street Exchange!
Sender has to go to the remittance center and fill out the remittance form, provide beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app, GCash mobile number, present a valid ID and pay.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Go to a Wall Street Exchange branch.
2. Fill out the send money form.
- The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobtel (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
3. Pay for the remittance (the amount to send and the transfer fee).
4. Once transfer has been completed, take note of the reference number issued.
5. Notify your recipient of the reference number and amount transferred.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.