Before sending money from Wall Street Exchange to GCash, the sender has to go to the remittance center and fill out the remittance form, provide beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app, GCash mobile number, present a valid ID and pay.
To send remittance to GCash via Wall Street Exchange, follow the steps below::
- Go to a Wall Street Exchange branch.
- Fill out the "Send Money" form.
- Pay for the remittance (the amount to send and the transfer fee).
- Once transfer has been completed, take note of the reference number issued.
- Notify your recipient of the reference number and amount transferred.
The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name. The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash Wallet.
The service is for Fully Verified users only. The wallet limit needed by GCash users to receive funds is P100,000. For more information, visit the article, "What are my wallet and transaction limits?"