Korea to PH remittances, made easier! Do money transfer with Cross Remittance straight to your GCash wallet!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
On the Cross Remittance App, do the following steps:
1. Send money to a new recipient > [Transfer Method] > Choose [Cross Wallet]
2. Complete the receiver's details. Please be reminded on the following details:
- The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
3. Enter your Payment PIN to finish the request.
For more information, please visit the Cross Remittance website.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.