Upgrading your account lifts your 100,000 annual deposit limit and 12-month account expiry, while also allowing you to access your savings account in the CIMB Bank PH app.
You can upgrade your account by following these steps:
1. Link your account to the CIMB Bank PH app
a. Download CIMB Bank PH App on Play Store or App Store
b. Login using your temporary login credentials sent via SMS
- Your temporary credentials will be sent to your phone when you open your GSave account. The username is your registered mobile number starting with 9, while the password is a system-generated secure password.
- If you did not receive any credentials, you may proceed with step 1 and tap the forgot? button below the password and follow steps there.
c. Fill in the required information including desired username & password
d. Key in the 6-digit OTP sent to your registered mobile number
e. Wait for the verification link sent to your registered email address
2. Once you’ve linked your savings account to the CIMB Bank PH app, log in the app.
3. Go to "Apply for Another Product" -> "Upgrade GSave Account"
4. Input required information
5. Perform Selfie Check (acceptable IDs: Passport, Driver's License, UMID, Voter's ID, Postal ID, TIN (latest format), SSS, and PRC)
6. Once the verification is successful, your GSave account will be upgraded!
Note: Failure to do so within 12 months will result in Save Money account expiration.