Note: PBCOM will charge PhP1.00 per Instapay transaction from March 16 to April 30.
Linking GCash Account to PBCOM Online
- Login to the PBCOM Mobile App.
- From the dashboard, select “Manage Accounts”, and then choose “Register 3rd Party—Other
- Choose a source account.
- Enter the One-Time Pin (OTP) sent to you.
- Review linking confirmation sent to your email.
Cash In via PBCOM Personal
- Login to https://mypbcom.com.ph/
- On the dashboard, click “Transfer” the “Send Money to Account”.
- Select PBCOM Source Account and registered GCash Account, enter Amount then click ‘Send’.
- Enter the One-Time Pin sent to your phone.
- Wait for the confirmation message to appear on your screen.