1. How will we know if our GCash balance was deducted or amount refunded back?
- Via SMS sent to our GCash registered mobile number
- Via GCash App Inbox located at the upper right corner of our GCash dashboard or page
- Via Email Inbox if we nominated an email address during payment
- Via GCash App's Transaction History available the next business day
2. Why does some payment, if done in error, gets reversed automatically while some are not?
- Some billers have the technological capability to detect incorrect payment details and rejects or returns the payment
3. What happens if an incorrect payment goes to a live account?
- Some billers are sensitive enough not to disrupt another accounts' statement flow but not to worry as we will make sure to do our best to push for a refund or adjustments as much as possible
4. Which billers can automatically carry over excess amounts to the next bill?
- Usually billers under utilities, credit card, loans, cable and internet. But best to always check with your biller to confirm
- Some of the billers that cannot carry over excess payments are SSS (due to unique payment ID they assign per payment), airline companies, one time payment type of transactions, and others
5. Why can't GCash simply cancel an incorrect payments made?
- Wish we easily can but due to the electronical nature of transfer, our payment gets posted and processed instantly within their system
- Not to worry, we'll make sure to provide the needed assistance at the fastest possible time
6. How long does it take to resolve an incorrect payment dispute
- Sadly some partners would need 2 to 3 months to resolve due to investigation and processing
- Others within a few days