1. What does GCash integration to GlobeOne do?
GCash can now be used as a payment option on GlobeOne related transactions. Once integrated your GCash balances and other details can also be viewed on your GlobeOne account.
2. When should I reach out to GlobeOne or Globe directly?
You can reach out to GlobeOne or Globe if you are experiencing the following issues:
- Errors on GlobeOne app features, account details, and other related concerns
- GCash linking issues encountered within GlobeOne app
- Successful GCash payment (with GCash receipt or SMS notification) but did no posting of payment on GlobeOne or with it's partner merchants
3. How can I reach out to GlobeOne support?
You may reach out through the following Globe channels
4. When should I reach out to GCash for support?
You should reach out to GCash for support if you experience:
- failed payments (with error prompt, idle, or session timed out) but with wallet deduction
- Instances where GCash is not being recognized during GCash linking to GlobeOne account (except on non-Globe registered GCash number)
5. How can I reach out to GCash for support?
You can submit a ticket to reach out to GCash for support.
6. Do I need to have the same mobile number for both GCash and GlobeOne?
Yes. Both numbers should be the same in order to be able to link your accounts together.
7. Can non-Globe registered GCash numbers be linked to GlobeOne?
No. GlobeOne is exclusively available for Globe registered numbers only.
8. Is there a fee in linking of accounts?
No. There is no linking fee