1. When will my BIR tax payment be posted through GCash?
Your tax payment will be posted within the next 3 business days, especially for transactions made on weekends.
2. What’s the service charge for paying BIR?
Currently, the service is free of charge.
3. Is there a limit in the transaction amount?
There is a limit of Php 50,000 per transaction in Pay Bills. If you wish to pay more than this amount, you can split your transactions as long as the details are similar for proper posting to BIR. Please take note of your individual wallet limits as well.
4. Can I pay using my GCredit?
No, GCredit payments are not accepted for government billers.
5. What Form Series can I pay?
The following are the accepted Form Series in GCash:
6. There is a prompt that the branch code should be 5 digits. My branch code is only 3 digits, what do I do?
You may try inputting additional zeroes before your branch code.
7. How can I file my tax return after my payment?
After you've made your payment via GCash, you may now electronically file for your tax return through BIR's website (eFPS portal) through this link. Just make sure to encode the GCash Transaction ID when you file for a tax return.