1. Where can I find my Autosweep RFID account number?
Your account number is the 6 or 7 digit number found at the back of your card, right below the QR code.
2. How much is the minimum load amount?
200 pesos is the minimum amount you can load via GCash for your RFID payments.
3. How much is the maximum load amount?
P50,000 is the maximum load amount.
*Note: Your monthly limit will depend on your GCash account wallet limit.
To learn more about wallet and transaction limits, click here.
4. How soon will my payment post?
Your payment will be posted real time.
5. Can I use GCredit to pay for my transaction?
Yes. GCredit is an accepted payment method for Autosweep RFID
6. Is there an additional fee when paying for RFID?
Yes, there is a convenience fee of 10 pesos for every transaction.
7. What happens if I entered an incorrect account number?
You shall receive an error prompting you to double check the account number.
8. What happens if I enter an amount less than the minimum amount required?
You shall receive an error prompting you to enter an amount meeting the minimum