If you encounter an issue with your account verification or may have received an SMS, please see the possible reasons below:
In the "We're verifying your account" Page
You'll see the We're verifying your account page when your application for the update is still ongoing. It takes 7 days for us to process your application, if it's beyond 7 days reach out to us by submitting a ticket.
You received an SMS that we couldn't verify your account due to the quality of the requirements submitted. Here are some tips on what to do when verification fails before resubmitting your application.
Dropdown is not Working
We suggest you retry your account verification in-app to reset the dropdown fields. Take note of these tips:
- Retry from 11am-1pm or 5pm-7pm daily
- Make sure the app version is updated, read How do I check my GCash App version?
- Check your internet connection or retry using a different phone
I got an error message during verification: Too many attempts! / Our system is currently busy.
You may retry your verification after 24 hours.
Note: View these articles to Get fully verified if you are a Minor.
Get fully verified if you are a Foreign National.
- Never share your MPIN or OTP (authentication code), or answers to your Security Questions with anyone. GCash will never ask for this from you
- If you have a GCash Mastercard, you can still access the funds of your wallet through your nominated 6-digit Card PIN.