Never share your GCash MPIN or OTP (authentication code) with anyone. GCash or its representatives will never ask for your personal information unless you request help through the GCash Help Center.
If you encounter an issue or receive an SMS regarding your account verification, please see the possible reasons below:
In the "We're verifying your account" Page
You'll see the "We're verifying your account" page when your application is still ongoing. It takes 7 working days to process your application, but there may be delays due to an unexpectedly high volume of verification applications. If it is already beyond 7 working days, click here to follow up on your application.
You received an SMS that we couldn't verify your account due to the quality of the requirements submitted. Here are some tips on what to do when verification fails before resubmitting your application.
Dropdown is not Working
We suggest you retry your account verification in-app to reset the dropdown fields. Take note of these tips:
- Retry from 11am-1pm or 5pm-7pm daily
- Make sure your GCash app is updated to the latest version
- Check your internet connection or retry using a different phone
Error message during verification: Too many attempts! / Our system is currently busy.
You may retry your verification after 24 hours.
- Never share your MPIN or OTP (authentication code), or answers to your Security Questions with anyone. GCash will never ask for this from you
- If you have a GCash card, you can still access the funds of your wallet through your nominated 6-digit Card PIN