Subscribe to the most popular streaming platforms like Netflix and Spotify on our GCash’s Entertainment Page!
1. How do I pay for my subscription with GCash?
- Via OTP and MPIN:
Choose a plan and under mode of payment, choose GCash. You will then be redirected to your GCash App where you need to enter your cell phone number. You will then be sent a one-time-pin (OTP) over SMS. Input your OTP and MPIN. Once done, you will receive an SMS notification confirming your payment.
- Via QR
Choose your preferred plan. Under mode of payment, choose GCash. A QR code will pop up on your screen. To scan the QR, open the GCash App on your phone and tap Pay QR. Scan the QR code and tap Authorize. Once done, you will receive an SMS notification confirming your payment.
- Click here to find out how to subscribe to Netflix
- Click here to find out how to subscribe to Spotify
- Click here to find out how to use GCash to pay for Apple subscriptions
- Click here to find out how to use GCash to pay for Google Play subscriptions
2. How do I cancel my subscription
To cancel your subscription, go to your account in your subscribed platform and select cancel subscription.
3. Where can I see my subscription receipt/s?
Your subscription receipt/s will automatically reflect in your GCash Transaction History within 24 hours of your payment. You will also receive an SMS notification confirming your payment.
4. Are the payments automatic? How are the succeeding payments deducted?
If you choose a subscription plan, payments will be automatically deducted in your next billing cycle until you cancel your subscription (i.e. monthly, yearly).
5. What will happen if I have insufficient balance on my GCash App?
Make sure to cash-in enough balance ahead of time prior to making a purchase or prior to your next billing cycle. On certain merchants, you have the option to choose GCredit as a backup payment method in case your balance is not enough. If balance and GCredit is not enough, GCash will redirect you to a page saying an error has occurred. You will be required to cash-in your GCash wallet.
6. Do I need to be a verified GCash user to subscribe using GCash?
No, you do not need to be a verified GCash user to subscribe.