GCash Jr is an e-wallet designed for youth ages 7 to 17 years old. Below are the services available for GCash Jr accounts:
|Basic GCash Jr||Fully Verified GCash Jr||Not Applicable for GCash Jr|
Services under Basic GCash Jr, plus the following:
The corresponding GCash wallet and transaction limits apply to a GCash Jr account.
To fully verify your GCash Jr account, your parent must give consent in the form of requirements and must agree to GCash's terms and conditions.
You must have the following requirements:
- A valid ID (passport, student ID, or national ID)
- A parent that is Fully Verified on GCash with the following details:
- Your Parent’s full name
- A Fully Verified GCash number
- A picture of your parent holding your ID used in verification
- An original copy of your birth certificate
Note: GCash users who turn 18 years old will be prompted upon login to accept the new Terms and Conditions of GCash. Users won’t be able to transact until they accept the new T&C; their wallet will not be moved or touched.
To learn how to verify your GCash Jr account, please follow the steps below: