GCash Jr. is an e-wallet designed for youth ages 7 to 17 years old. Below are the services available for GCash Jr. accounts:
|Basic GCash Jr.
|Fully Verified GCash Jr.
|Not Applicable for GCash Jr.
Services under Basic GCash Jr., plus the following:
The corresponding GCash wallet and transaction limits apply to a GCash Jr. account.
To fully verify your GCash Jr. account, your parent must give consent in the form of requirements and must agree to GCash's Terms and Conditions.
You must have the following requirements:
- A valid ID (passport, student ID, or national ID)
- A parent that is Fully Verified on GCash with the following details:
- Your Parent’s full name
- A Fully Verified GCash number
- A picture of your parent holding your ID used in verification
- An original copy of your birth certificate
Note: GCash Jr. users who turn 18 years old will be prompted upon login to accept the new Terms and Conditions of GCash. Users will not be able to make transactions until they accept the new T&C; their wallet will not be moved or touched.
The features of the GCash Jr. card are the same as the standard GCash card. The GCash Jr. card is managed within the GCash Jr. account.
To learn how to verify your GCash Jr. account, please follow the steps below: