Save your money with a #MySaveUp by BPI bank account. Read on below to check if you are eligible, learn how to create an account, and compare with other GSave products!
You are eligible to open a MySaveUp by BPI account if you fulfill all of the requirements below:
- A Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years old
- A Fully Verified GCash user
- Ready with at least 1 valid government-issued ID
As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, there's no need for face-to-face verification and you can create a #MySaveUp by BPI account.
Create a #MySaveUp account
You can create a #MySaveUp account using your existing BPI online account or using your GCash profile:
Optional: You can also avail of a BPI Debit Card for your #MySaveUp account to make withdrawals nationwide. You may request for a debit card in any BPI branch nationwide by bringing 1 Valid ID and paying PHP 150.
Comparison of GSave products
GCash and its bank partners are regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Our bank partners are members of the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) and each depositor is insured up to PHP 500,000.
Need more help?
If you are unable to register in GSave, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that your account is Fully Verified and you are eligible for the other requirements
- Make sure you have a stable network connection
- Check if there is an ongoing downtime or maintenance
- If you still can’t open a GSave account, click here to report the issue and include a screenshot of the error message