Scammers create fake GCash profiles on different social media platforms and engage with you by:
- Pretending to assist you with your concern
- Creating a fake GCash promo
- Pretending to assist you in verifying your account
Follow these tips to spot and avoid a fake GCash representative:
- Do not respond to any GCash support messaging you via private message. GCash does not entertain questions via private message.
- If there are promos that are being mentioned, check the Official Promos Page to know about our ongoing promos.
- If you have a concern, file a ticket on the GCash Help Center. GCash does not entertain questions via private message.
- Never post your concerns on social media.
- If you have a concern, file a ticket on the GCash Help Center.
- Always check the username and profile of the sender before responding. Look for the checkmark to find the real GCash account.
- The only official channels of GCash are: