Follow these steps if you think you’ve been a victim of phishing:
STEP 1: File a ticket on the GCash Help Center. A GCash representative will get back to your report within 24 hours.
STEP 2: Enter your email address and GCash-registered Full Name
STEP 3: In the GCash-registered Mobile Number field, enter the GCash number you are trying to report.
STEP 4: Select My GCash Account as the Concern Category
- After selecting My GCash Account, select I want to report an account involved with fraudulent activity
STEP 5: In the Explain your concern field, indicate the following details:
- The email address, phone number and/or profile of the sender
- The link sent to you where your GCash details are being requested
STEP 6: In the Attachments field, attach the following:
- Screenshots of the email/message sent to you
- The URL link that was sent to you
STEP 7: Submit the ticket and check your email within the next 24 hours for updates from our live agent. You will receive a ticket number that you may use to follow up on your concern through the GCash Help Center