Follow these steps if you think you’ve been a victim of swindling:
STEP 1: File a ticket on the GCash Help Center. A GCash representative will contact you within the next 24 hours.
STEP 2: Enter your email address, GCash-registered Full Name, and GCash-registered Mobile Number
STEP 3: Select My GCash Account as the Concern Category
- After selecting My GCash Account, select I was scammed
STEP 4: In the Explain your concern field, indicate the following details:
- Date and time of the transaction
- GCash Reference Number if GCash was used for payment
STEP 5: Enter the Alleged Fraudster’s GCash Number in the Alleged Fraudster’s Number field. If possible, indicate the Alleged Fraudster’s Full Name
STEP 6: Choose the Type of Scam related to the swindling case. Go to How do I Keep My Account Safe to know about the different types of swindling scams
STEP 7: In the Attachments field, attach the following:
- Screenshot/s of your conversation with the alleged fraudster
- Link and screenshot of the product advertisement
- Transaction receipts with the alleged fraudster
STEP 8: Submit the ticket and check your email for the ticket number that you may use to follow up on your concern through the GCash Help Center.
STEP 9: Secure a police report indicating the GCash wallet and name from your nearest police station. You will receive instructions on how to submit the police report to GCash after submitting the ticket
- GCash will temporarily disable the disputed user’s account for 72 hours after receipt of the ticket. GCash will permanently disable the account after receiving the police report.
- Visit How do I keep my account safe? to know more about how you can keep your account safe