You are only allowed to have a single-receipt purchase that is within the minimum and maximum amount allowed for a GGives loan. You can check your minimum and maximum spend requirement by regularly checking GGives in the GCash app before your purchase. The minimum purchase amount is as low as PHP 1,000 and maximum purchase amount is up to PHP 50,000 depending on your GScore and profile.
Tip: Place all the items you’d like to purchase from your favorite merchant in one basket.
Check what applies to you so we can give you the best answer:
How do I refund the purchase I made using GGives?
To request a refund and loan cancellation, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a full refund request
- A refund request must be initiated within the first 30 days of the loan
- You must not have repaid any amount of the loan balance
If you meet the requirements for this request, you have to coordinate with the partner merchant you bought from regarding their refund policy. If they allow refunds, you can tell them to contact GCash via the dedicated support channels given to them.
You can also message us by submitting a ticket and include the following details below:
- Details of your concern
- Your name
- Your mobile number
- Date and time of transaction
- Transaction Amount
- Reference Number (from your SMS)
- Screenshot of the SMS confirmation of your purchase or if you managed to save a screenshot of your in-app receipt
After submitting a ticket, a GCash representative will reach you within 24 business hours. Your request will be subject to approval and will take some time to process.