Check which question applies to you so we can answer your question:
- Can I apply for GGives anytime?
- How long does the application and approval process take?
- How will I know if my registration is approved?
- Why am I not seeing GGives in my checkout?
- I already have an existing GGives loan, do I need to re-register to use GGives again?
- Can I have multiple GGives loans?
- Can I have multiple GGives loans if I have multiple GCash Accounts?
- Can I re-avail if my previous GGives loan is already fully paid?
- Can I cancel my GGives registration if I change my mind?
- How do I compute for the processing fee?
- Can I pay my outstanding balance in advance? Is there a benefit to paying my loan in advance?
Can I apply for GGives anytime?
You can apply for GGives on the GCash App anytime.
How long does the registration and approval process take?
You can finish the 3-step registration process in just a few minutes and approval is instant, as long as you qualified.
Visit the following articles:
- How do I become eligible for GGives? to know more about the eligibility requirements
- How do I register for GGives? to know more about how to register for GGives
How will I know if my registration is approved?
You will see the Application Success page in the GCash app. You will also be notified through SMS and E-mail.
Why am I not seeing GGives in my checkout?
You cannot see GGives in your checkout because of any of the following:
1. You are not qualified to register for GGives just yet
a. Visit How do I become eligible for GGives? To know more about how to register for GGives
2. The merchant you would like to use GGives with is not a GGives Partner Merchant.
a. Visit GGives - Partner Merchants for the full list of GGives partner merchants
I already have an existing GGives loan, do I need to re-register to use GGives again?
No. You can use GGives again to shop and pay later without needing to re-register, as long as you are eligible to avail more loans!
If you have already reached the maximum number of loans or loan count that you’re eligible for, you can simply fully pay one of your loans to replenish your loan amount and loan count limit and avail of GGives again. No need to re-register!
Can I have multiple GGives loans?
Yes. You can avail of more than one active GGives loan as long as the total amount is within your loan amount limit and the number of total loans is within your loan count limit.
Can I have multiple GGives loans if I have multiple GCash Accounts?
You can have multiple active GGives loans for one of your GCash accounts. However, your other GCash accounts will be ineligible for GGives.
Can I re-avail if my previous GGives loan is already fully paid?
Yes. You can re-avail another loan as long as you are eligible to use GGives and you haven’t reached the maximum number of active loans and loan amount limit thet you are eligible for.
Visit How do I become eligible for GGives? to know more about GGives eligibility requirements.
Can I cancel my GGives registration if I change my mind?
You may exit the application process at any time before finishing to cancel your loan application.
How do I compute for the processing fee?
GGives currently has PHP 0 processing fee for purchases with monthly installment payments. For purchases with a single payment plan, a percentage of the loaned amount is charged as a processing fee. The GGives processing fee is a one-time fee payable only on your first due date.
Visit What are the things that I need to know before using GGives? to know more about the processing fee
Can I pay my outstanding balance in advance? Is there a benefit to paying my loan in advance?
Yes! You can pay your outstanding balance and your full loan in advance. Here are the benefits of paying your loan balance early:
- Maintain a high GScore and good credit history!
- You can possibly get better loan offers on your next GGives loan! Subject to evaluation.
- If you fully settle your GGives loan early, you can:
a. Replenish your GGives loan count and amount limits and re-avail another loan if you are eligible!
b. Save on interest fees by being rewarded with an interest cashback!
If you fully settle your GGives loan early, you get an interest cashback that will be automatically seeded to your GCash wallet on the 1st week of the following month. You will also be notified via SMS if your interest cashback has been sent to you:
Learn more about interest cashback at How much will my interest cashback be if I fully settle my loan early?