GCredit is a revolving credit line of up to PHP 50,000, which allows you to instantly pay at over 100,000 stores and billers at a later date with no additional requirements.
With GCredit, there are zero processing fees and you will only need to pay the amount you borrowed and the interest fee. Unlike a loan, you can have continuous and repeated access to your credit line, for up to a certain credit limit, as long as you pay your credit dues on time. The official credit partner for GCredit is CIMB Bank Philippines.
Eligibility for GCredit
You are eligible to apply and start using GCredit when you are qualified for all the requirements below:
- 21-65 years old
- A Filipino citizen
- A Fully Verified GCash user
- Has a verified email address on GCash
- Good financial record and did not commit any fraudulent/financial transactions
To activate GCredit, follow the steps below:
Once you tap Submit, your GCredit account will instantly be activated.
Need more help?
If you can't activate GCredit, please see the possible reasons below:
- You are currently ineligible for GCredit - Make sure you are qualified for ALL the requirements
- Issues with your GCash app - Please follow these steps to troubleshoot common app issues
- You receive an SMS from GCash asking you to update your account - Update your GCash account by uploading a valid ID within 1 month. Check out the valid IDs you can submit here
- If you encounter an error message, please report it to us here