Here is a short video on how to register for GGives:
Eligible customers can register for GGives through the GCash app. Visit How do I become eligible for GGives? to learn more about GGives eligibility requirements.
If you are eligible, follow these steps to apply for GGives:
STEP 1: Launch your GCash app
STEP 2: Tap "View all GCash Services" on the GCash Dashboard
STEP 3: Tap GGives under Financial Services
STEP 4: Review your Personal Information which has been pre-filled and tap next.
- Tip: If you wish to change your pre-filled information, tap ‘User Profile’ to change your personal information. Check the confirmation page after editing your user profile on how long it will take to update your user profile.
STEP 5: Complete your other information and tap next.
- Add other mobile or landline numbers for us to easily contact you. If you have no other mobile or landline number, you can leave this portion blank.
- You are considered to own a small business if you have a registered small business or you are an informal seller.
- For your emergency contact, place someone you trust and is easily contactable when you are unavailable.
STEP 6: Review the details of your GGives application, tick the boxes to agree to Fuse Lending policies, and tap Activate my GGives
- Ensure that the information placed in this part of your application is identical to the information previously inputted in steps 4 & 5.
- You can change your information by clicking on the arrow found on the upper left hand portion of your screen.
STEP 7: A confirmation screen will appear showing that your GGives Application was successful. Tap Back to GCash Dashboard and start using GGives.