Our new Lock feature is now accessible to help you disable your card with just a few taps. When a card is locked, no transactions will push through giving you assurance that your account is secure with us.
- Locking your GCash Mastercard
- Unlocking your GCash Mastercard
Go to Profile > My Linked Accounts > GCash Mastercard.
Locking your GCash Mastercard
1. Select a GCash Mastercard account then tap Lock Card.
2. A prompt will appear confirming if you want to Lock your GCash Mastercard. Tap Lock Card.
3. Once locked, it will prompt that card locking is successful. Your GCash Mastercard will be greyed out.
Unlocking your GCash MasterCard
1. Select a GCash Mastercard account to unlock then tap Unlock Card.
2. A small prompt at the bottom of the screen will appear once you have successfully unlocked your account.