Your total monthly loan billing is made up of the following:
Principal Amount Due
- The repayment of the original amount you borrowed.
- The interest you pay for the loan you applied for. For loans payable in 14 days, the interest fee is set at 0% while for loans payable in 5, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 24 months, interest fees range from 1.59% to 6.57% per month.
- The fees you need to pay if you missed a due date. A ₱100 fixed penalty fee will be charged on each unpaid installment a day after your due date, plus a variable penalty fee of 0.15% of Daily Outstanding Principal Balance that will be charged every day.
- The sum of all your previous dues that you have missed to pay.
- This includes processing and late fees.