Your total monthly loan billing is made up of the following:
Principal Amount Due
- The repayment of the original amount you borrowed.
- The interest you pay for the loan you applied for. For loans within 5, 9, and 12 months, interest fees will range between 1.59% - 6.57% per month.
- The fees you need to pay if you missed a due date. This includes is a Php 100 fixed fee, plus 0.15% of your total outstanding principal balance that will be charged per day that you are unable to pay your monthly billing.
- The sum of all your previous dues that you have missed to pay.
- This includes processing and late fees.