By Increasing your GScore! The higher your GScore is, the higher your credit limit will be.
Your credit limit is tied to your GScore. Once you are eligible for a higher credit limit, GCredit will notify you and once you receive the notification you just got to “Manage Credit” in the GCash App to enable the new Credit Limit for you!
Pro-tip to increase your GScore and credit limit:
1. Continuously transact using GCash and GCredit
- Regularly use GCredit to Pay QR and Pay your Bills!
- Start or continue to use GSave!
- Start or continue to use Invest Money!
- Transact weekly using GCash
2. Always pay your GCredit dues on or before your due date
There are also other factors that can be attributed to increasing your GScore such as your GCash Profile.