[for Taglish version]
Top up your RFID account in a convenient way by following these steps:
Step 1: Click Pay Bills in the GCash dashboard
Step 2: Click Transportation in the Biller Categories
Step 3: Click Autosweep RFID in the list of billers under Transportation
Step 4: Fill up the required field and click NEXT in the Autosweep RFID payment page
Step 5: Review payment details and click CONFIRM
Step 6: You will receive an in-app receipt and SMS confirmation of your payment
- Subsequently the payment details will also post in your app inbox located at the upper right corner of your GCash app
- If you included your email on the payment, you may also receive an email confirmation of your payment
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is my Autosweep RFID account number?
- Your account number is the 6-digit number found at the back of your card, right below the QR code
Make sure to input this number instead of your 16-digit card number
2. How much is the minimum load amount?
- You must load at least Php200
3. How much is the maximum load amount?
- Maximum amount per transaction is Php50,000 applicable to all billers. However, monthly limit will depend on GCash account wallet limit. Check your account to confirm if intended payment amount is still within limit.
4. How soon will my payment post?
- Your payment should post real time
5. Can I use GCredit to pay for my transaction?
- Yes. GCredit is an accepted payment method for Autosweep RFID
6. Is there a fee when paying for RFID?
- There is a convenience fee of Php10 for every transaction
7. What happens if I entered an incorrect account number?
- You shall receive an error prompting you to double check the account number
8. What happens if I entered an amount less than the minimum amount required?
- You shall receive an error prompting you to enter an amount meeting the minimum