You can easily transfer money from your BPI bank account to your GCash wallet in real-time. To do this, you just need to link your BPI Online Banking account to your GCash account.
How to link your BPI Account
To cash-in from BPI, users must first link their BPI account to GCash.
1. Log on to the app, and click the menu on the upper left of the screen. Tap on My Linked Accounts.
2. Select BPI Account and input your BPI Username and Password to link your GCash wallet to your BPI Account.
3. Once linking is successful, you will now be able to add funds from your BPI bank account to your GCash wallet.
How to Cash In using BPI
1. Go to Cash In on the dashboard.
2. Then, under Online Banks, select BPI.
3. Enter the amount you want to add to your account and select which account to cash in from. Tap on Next to review the details then tap on Confirm to continue cash in.
Note: You can only cash in up to PHP 50,000 per day.
4. An authentication code will be sent to your BPI-registered mobile number. Tap Submit once you’ve confirmed your mobile number. Input the OTP (one-time password in the next screen) then tap Submit to confirm.
NOTE: Official GCash representatives will never ask for you one time password.
5. Once submitted, a confirmation screen will appear once you have successfully cashed in through BPI. This should reflect immediately on your GCash dashboard. You will also receive an email and confirmation text of your Bank to GCash transaction.
If you have more questions about cashing in via BPI, please visit our BPI Cash In FAQs page.