Link your BPI or UnionBank account to GCash for faster and easier transactions!
Before you can link your account to GCash, you need to fulfill the requirements below:
- Have a Fully Verified GCash account
- Have an existing Peso-denominated savings and/or checking account with BPI or UnionBank
How to link your bank account
- Tap Cash In
- Select Online Banks > BPI or UnionBank
- Log in to your bank account
- Enter the 6-digit OTP sent to your number
- You will see a confirmation page if the linking is successful
Need more help?
If you can’t link your account due to the error message “invalid User ID and/or Password”, try the following steps:
- Reset your password
- Wait 24 hours after your password reset
- Log in to your bank’s app using your new credentials
- Try to link your account to your GCash account again
Note: Entering three (3) consecutive failed login attempts via the BPI Online login page on the GCash App will result in the locking of your BPI Online account. Kindly reset your BPI Online password.
If you tried the steps above but are still unable to link your account, click here to ask us for more help.
If you have a previously linked account to GCash, but you changed the password to that account, you will need to re-link your account to GCash.
If you are experiencing this error "Unable to log in via UnionBank "You have disabled Internet browser banking." this means your mobile internet setting with UnionBank may have been disabled.
You may follow these steps to enable browser banking:
- Open UnionBank App > Login
- Click more (3 dots)
- Click Login and Security
- Click Enable Browser Banking
- Log in again