The GCash Card is a prepaid debit card linked to your GCash account/wallet that stores and secures your funds with added convenience and security features. The GCash Card is only available to fully verified GCash users and costs PHP 185 (+ PHP 65 for the delivery fee).
With the GCash card, you can:
- Manage your funds with the GCash App by linking your card to your GCash wallet balance (other services such as GCredit and GGives cannot be linked)
- Pay at any of the 35.9 million merchants in 210 countries and 150 currencies with your GCash Card
- Withdraw from any affiliated BancNet ATMs nationwide and Card ATMs worldwide
Order a GCash Card
Note: Your name will be printed on your GCash card and is based on the information you gave during verification.
Orders are only available via the GCash app and you may only order 1 GCash card per account.
Follow the steps below to apply for a GCash Card and have it delivered to your doorstep! Please note that GCash can only deliver to specific serviceable areas.
Please ensure that the delivery details entered are correct. Once payment is made and the form is submitted, you cannot cancel your order for the GCash Card.
After ordering, your GCash Card will be delivered within 4-10 business days. GCash will keep you updated about your delivery through SMS updates.
Need more help?
If you encountered an error message while submitting your order or if you cannot click the Card Order button, try the steps below to troubleshoot:
- Check your internet connection
- Restart the GCash App
- Resubmit your card order application
If you have more questions about how to avail the new GCash Card, click here to ask us.
If your card delivery takes more than 10 business days, click here to follow up on your card order and indicate the GCash reference number and card order date.