There are three ways to pay for your dues in GCredit:
- Through 'Manage Credit' in the GCash app,
- Through auto-deduction from your GCash on your due date, or
- You can pay using our payment partners
You will be receiving text notifications reminding you to pay off your dues before and on your due date. Once you pay your GCredit dues, you'll immediately be able to use it again! So always pay on time to keep using it and increase your chances of getting a higher credit limit!
Not paying on time will make you ineligible for any future credit transactions until you have paid off your total amount due. Aside from the suspension of your GCredit, you will also incur a penalty on your next billing date.
NOTE: Your due date is always 15 days after your billing date.You can check how much you are due under Manage Credit in the GCash App or the Statement of Account sent to your email on your billing date.
Paying GCredit through the 'Manage Credit' section
Step 1. Log in to the GCash app. Select 'Manage Credit' in your dashboard or click the arrow beside your available credit under the Credit wallet.
Step 2. Check your 'Total Amount Due' then click 'Pay for GCredit'. Enter the total amount due in the next screen and click 'Next'. Afterwards, you should immediately receive an SMS confirmation saying that your dues have been paid.
Automatic Deduction from your GCash Account
On you due date, the total amount of your GCredit due will automatically be deducted from your GCash balance. Make sure you have enough balance in your GCash account before your due date!
Paying GCredit through our 'Payment Partners'
Note: Posting will take place day after the payment has been made.
BPI Payment Facility
- Go to the BEA (BPI Express Assist) machine. Select
- Bills Payments
- Select Others
- Go to any Bayad Center outlet
- Get a Bayad Center Transaction Form
- Fill the form with the following details:
- Account Name: (customer's full name)
- Present Address:
- Contact number:
- Biller: FUSE LENDING
- Amount: (amount to be paid)
- Account number: (your Fuse registered mobile number without the first 0 of the mobile number - ex. 91712345678)
Note: Payments will be reflected after 1 business day
- Go to the nearest Metrobank branch
- Get a (blue) deposit slip and fill-out your details:
- Account Number
- Account Name
- Cash/Check deposit amount
- Proceed to the teller
Enroll Fuse Lending before paying
- Enroll Fuse Lending as a biller by going to https://online.bdo.com.ph. Log in and select Enrollment Services > Company/Biller > Enroll.
- Enter your FULL NAME in the Subscriber Name and your FUSE REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER (917xxxxxxx - without the first 0 ; ex. 91712345678). Enter the preferred nickname and click Submit.
Pay via BDO Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Insert and take the ATM card and select Bills Payment > Select the type of account that will be used to pay.
- Select Enrolled Accounts.
- For enrolled, select the Fuse registered number as the subscriber number to be paid.
- Enter amount to be paid.
- Select print receipt option and enter the 6-digit PIN to confirm transaction.
Pay via BDO Online Banking
- Log-in and select Financial Services > Bills Payment > Pay Bills.
- Fillout the Payment details. Choose the source account.
- Select Fuse Lending and indicate the amount to be paid.
- Click Submit.