There are three ways to pay for your dues in GCredit:
- Through 'Manage Credit' in the GCash app,
- Through auto-deduction from your GCash on your due date, or
- You can pay using our payment partners
You will be receiving text notifications reminding you to pay off your dues before and on your due date. Once you pay your GCredit dues, you'll immediately be able to use it again! So always pay on time to keep using it and increase your chances of getting a higher credit limit!
Not paying on time will make you ineligible for any future credit transactions until you have paid off your total amount due. Aside from the suspension of your GCredit, you will also incur a penalty on your next billing date.
NOTE: Your due date is always 15 days after your billing date.You can check how much you are due under Manage Credit in the GCash App or the Statement of Account sent to your email on your billing date.
Paying GCredit through the 'Manage Credit' section
Step 1. Log in to the GCash app. Select 'Manage Credit' in your dashboard or click the arrow beside your available credit under the Credit wallet.
Step 2. Check your 'Total Amount Due' then click 'Pay for GCredit'. Enter the total amount due in the next screen and click 'Next'. Afterwards, you should immediately receive an SMS confirmation saying that your dues have been paid.
Automatic Deduction from your GCash Account
On you due date, the total amount of your GCredit due will automatically be deducted from your GCash balance. Make sure you have enough balance in your GCash account before your due date!
Paying GCredit through our 'Payment Partners'
1. Go to any ECPay Outlet http://www.ecpay.com.ph/partner-outlet-finder/
2. Approach the ECPay representative and say that you are going to pay for "FUSE LENDING"
3. Give the Loan borrower's registered mobile number (917xxxxxxx) - without the first 0 of the mobile number ; ex. 91712345678
4. Give the amount to be paid
5. Wait for confirmation and receipt from the ECPay representative
6. Note: Payments will be reflected after 1 business day
Go to the BEA (BPI Express Assist) machine. Select
- Bills Payments
- Select Others
Enter Reference Number – (10-digit mobile number, ex: 9770878203)
Enter Amount to be paid
Get ticket from BEA machine and pay for your Fuse Loan at the counter
Mention that you are paying for Fuse Lending Inc.
Go to any Bayad Center outlet
Get a Bayad Center Transaction Form
Fill the form with the following details:
- Account Name: (customer's full name)
- Present Address:
- Contact number:
- Biller: FUSE LENDING
- Amount: (amount to be paid)
- Account number: (your Fuse registered mobile number without the first 0 of the mobile number - ex. 91712345678)
Check CASH and write down the amount to be paid
Sign the form
Give the transaction form and payment to the Bayad Center representative and wait for a confirmation receipt.
Note: Payments will be reflected after 1 business day
Go to the nearest Metrobank branch
Get a (blue) deposit slip and fill-out your details:
- Account Number
- Account Name
- Cash/Check deposit amount
- Proceed to the teller
The bank will automatically process your payment to Fuse Lending
Go to any 7-Eleven branch with a Cliqq Machine
In the Cliqq Machine, choose Bills Payment > Loans > Fuse Lending
Enter the Loan borrower's registered mobile number (917xxxxxxx) - without the first 0 of the mobile number ; ex. 91712345678
Enter the amount to be paid
Get the receipt from the machine and bring to the cashier
Give the receipt to the cashier and pay for the loan
Wait for the receipt
Note: Payments will be reflected after 1 business day.
Visit any LBC branch
Fill in the shipper's information - Name of borrower, Tracking no. (Mobile no. linked to loan), present address and contact no.
Fill in the consignee's Information - Name of biller (Fuse Lending)
Fill in the amount to settle and sign
Tick in the Service type METROBANK COLLECTANYWHERE