Oops, we're sorry to hear that! If you sent an amount lower than the intended amount, you can send more by doing another Send Money transaction.
If you sent more than the intended amount, you can ask the recipient to send it back to you, especially if you know the recipient. If the recipient does not want to send it back, you can choose to submit a dispute form to us to pursue legal action against the receiver.
- Send Money - Wrong Amount
- Details of your concern
- Your name
- Your mobile number
- Date and time of transaction
- Mobile number of the recipient
- Amount sent
- Reference ID (from your SMS)
- Screenshots of the transaction (optional)
A GCash representative will get back to you within 24 business hours after you have sent your inquiry.