Why should I get Verified?
The verification process (also known as the Know-Your-Customer process) is required by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. It is a one-time validation process that we do to make sure you are a genuine GCash user. When you are verified, you will have access to more features and GCash services.
Have your account verified and have access to more GCash features and services, such as:
- Send Money
- Using your GCash MasterCard to purchase items and make ATM withdrawals
- Cash-In through PayPal, banks, and debit cards
- Receive international remittances
...and many other features!
Click here to know more about your wallet and transaction limits based on your verification level.
Levels of Verification
- Basic User (Level 1/Non-verified) - you've only just registered to GCash and can access basic GCash services, but you have the option to be verified further.
Basic Users only have access to:
- Cash-In (Over-the-Counter channels only)
- Pay Bills
- Buy Load
- Borrow Load
- Book Movies
- Fully Verified (Level 3) - you've gone through the whole verification process and submitted a valid ID. You now have access to all GCash services and features!
Enjoy the following features as a Fully Verified GCash customer:
- Increased wallet limit to Php 100,000
- Full access to all GCash services
- ATM withdrawal up to Php 40,000 daily and Buy Load transactions (to Globe and other networks) up to Php 20,000 daily.
List of Valid IDs Available in the GCash App:
- Driver's License
- PhilHealth ID
- Voters ID
- Pag-IBIG ID
- Postal ID
- PRC ID
- National ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR I-Card)
If you wish to submit other IDs, you may try to get verified by going to any Villarica branch to fill out the verification form.