Oh no! We're sorry to hear that. Please note that we will only be able to accommodate wrong send reversal requests if the receiver is not a GCash user or if only one digit is wrong and if the wrong receiver has not used or withdrawn the money. You can also opt to message the other person directly to ask for the money back.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 2882 or click on the icon on the top right to submit a ticket.
Please prepare the following details:
- Subject (for email): Send Money - Wrong Recipient
- Details of your concern
- Your name
- Your mobile number
- Date and time of transaction
- Account Number or Mobile Number you accidentally sent money to
- Account Number or Mobile Number you were supposed to send money to
- Amount sent
- Reference ID or Trace ID (from your SMS)
- Screenshots of the transaction (optional)
A GCash representative will get back to you within 24 business hours after you have sent your inquiry.
It would be best to submit your concerns to our support channels using the formats below: