Sorry to hear that! Please note that based on our policy, we will only be able to accommodate wrong cash-in reversal requests if the receiver is not a GCash user or if only one digit is wrong and the wrong receiver has not used or withdrawn the money. You can also opt to message the other subscriber directly to ask for money back.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the icon on the top right to submit a ticket. To help you faster, please include the following details:
- Subject: Cash-In - Wrong Recipient
- Details of your concern
- Your name
- Your mobile number
- Date and time of transaction
- Mobile Number that you were supposed to cash in to
- Mobile Number you accidentally cashed in to
- Cash In Amount
- Screenshots of the transaction (optional)
A GCash representative will get back to you within 24 business hours after you have sent your inquiry.
Note: For cashing in at Puregold branches, please coordinate directly with the Puregold store you cashed in at.