Follow these steps if you forgot your MPIN or got locked out of your account due to failed login attempts.
1. Launch the GCash app and tapon the Login Screen.
2. Tapfrom the pop-up screen.
A 6-digit Authentication Code will be sent to your GCash-registered mobile number.
3. Enter the authentication code, then tap.
Tap the button if you didn’t get the code.
4. Verify your account ownership by answering the displayed questions on your screen, then tapor tap to select from other available verification methods.
|Security Questions||Applicable to users who completed the Account Recovery via Security Questions|
|Account Information||Applicable to fully verified accounts|
If no authentication method is available, tap to reach out to an agent.
You only have three (3) attempts to answer all questions correctly. If you enter any wrong answer up to your third attempt, you must wait for 24 hours to try again.
If another method is available, you will be redirected to the selection screen.
5. Enter your new MPIN, then tap.
Your new MPIN must be different from your previous three (3) MPINs. Avoid easily guessable MPINs like your birthday, 1234, or the last four digits of your phone number.
6. Confirmation screen will be displayed. Tapto go back to the login screen.