After purchasing your GCash Mastercard, you have to link it to your GCash account to be able to use it when making purchases and withdrawals.
1. Log in to your GCash account then tap on Profile at the bottom right of your screen and go to My Linked Accounts.
2. Tap on GCash Mastercard.
3. At the bottom of the screen, tap Add a Card.
4. Enter the last 4 digits of your GCash MasterCard number and the 12-digit Virtual Account Number that can be found at the back of your card, then tap Next.
5. Enter your nominated 6-digit PIN.
Input the same 6-digit Card PIN on the next line to confirm. Tap Next once you’ve confirmed and double checked your nominated PIN.
6. A prompt will appear once you have successfully linked your account.
If you're having trouble linking your card, visit these articles:
After linking, the next step is to set up your 6-Digit PIN. Go to How do I nominate 6-digit card PIN for my GCash Mastercard?