GCashPro or GPRO is the primary channel for businesses to apply and become a GCash Merchant, as well as access GCash’s business solutions that will help them manage and grow their businesses conveniently & efficiently.
Through the GCash Pro dashboard, merchants can access the following services:
- Digital View of Merchant QR (for Scan to Pay Merchants)
- Funds Disbursement Service
- Real time Transaction History
- Wallet Balance (via Manage Fund pages)
- Manage Funds like Transfers/Payments to another GCash Merchant or to a PESONET member Bank
GCashPro features and services can be accessed via the GCashPro Portal at https://pro.gcash.com
Eligibility and Requirements
Note: Only one (1) GPRO Merchant Profile should be created per company. If your company already has an approved/existing GPRO Merchant Profile and you want to access GPRO, kindly contact your company’s GCashPro Merchant Administrator/s (i.e. assigned by your company’s authorized representative during Merchant Application) and request for them to create a user profile for you.
You can apply to be a GCash Partner Merchant if you are a government-registered Filipino business owner. You are required to submit your non-expired and latest business documents based on the structure of your business. Please see the table below for your reference:
|DTI Certificate of Registration||✓||✓||✓|
|SEC Certificate of Registration||✓||✓|
|Articles of Partnership (AOP)/Articles of Incorporation (AOI)||✓||✓|
|BIR Certificate of Registration (BIR 2303) or Bureau of Internal Revenue Exemption Certificate||✓|
|Board/Partnership Resolution or Notarized Secretary/Partnership Certificate||✓||✓|
|Valid ID of Corporate/Partnership Secretary w/ 3 Specimen Signatures||✓||✓|
|Valid ID of Authorized Signatory/ies with 3 Specimen Signatures||✓||✓|
|Provisional Certificate of Registration (PCOR) and/or AMLC/BSP Certificate of Registration (if applicable)||✓||✓|
|Secondary and/or PAGCOR License (if applicable)||✓||✓|
Note: Additional documents/information are required depending on the product availed via GCashPro.
- For Sole Proprietors, we highly recommend that the registered business owner register as a user in the portal. However, the owner can also provide an authorization letter stating that the registered user is authorized by the owner to apply as a GCash Merchant on his/her behalf.
- Partnerships and Corporations can also designate personnel who will process the merchant application. The user must provide the necessary documents signifying the company rep's approval of the merchant application
Please be guided by the application process below:
Before you can start your merchant application, you must first register as a user of the Portal. Please use your business email and mobile number for your application.
Follow the steps below to create an account on the GPRO portal:
- Visit the GCashPro portal at https://pro.gcash.com/register
- Input the required details (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mobile #)
- Click Submit to register
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to your email. Input this in the page and click Submit
- Once you verify your email, you will be able to log in
- Log in to the portal by inputting your email and password at https://pro.gcash.com/login
- Another 6-digit verification code will be sent to your email. Input the code and click Submit
- Select 3 security questions and enter 3 answers. Click Submit
- After setting up your security questions, you will be redirected to the Merchant Registration page
- Select the type of business. The requirements needed will be shown upon selection
- Input the business information. Make sure that the details provided in the form match the documents submitted or the application will be returned
- Provide details on Authorized Signatory. This must also match the signatories in the business documents. You will need to upload signatures and valid IDs of these signatories
- Upload the business documents as stated in the requirements
- Select the product or service you wish to avail. Each service will have its own specific forms that need to be filled
- Nominate authorized users and have this list approved by the authorized signatories
- Administrator - access to all merchant accounts, services, and reports, and can create additional users. At least 1 administrator should be nominated to proceed with the application
- User - limited access depending on the sub-roles: Viewer, Requestor, and Approver
- Review application details
- Once submitted, we will review your application and the documents provided
Check your application status
Your application will be processed and approved within 3-5 business days. Please note that you will not be able to change your company name once your application has been approved.
|Your GCash Merchant application has been approved. Your nominated Merchant Administrator and additional users (if any) shall automatically receive an email to activate their GCashPRO access.
Users who’ve activated their accounts shall then be able to access the modules enabled for their roles.
|Pending||Your application is currently being reviewed by GCash.|
|Returned||Your application was returned due to information and/or document that must be either corrected or updated. Kindly correct the deficiencies and resubmit your application once the changes have been made.|
|Rejected||You are not eligible to be a GCash Merchant.|