Collect your payments faster with your own QR code! You will receive a physical copy of your QR code anytime between 9-13 working days from the approval date of your application through GCash’s delivery Partner Airspeed. You may also view the digital copy of your GCash Merchant QR code through the GCashPro portal.
How to view or download your QR code
- On the Navigation menu, click QR
- You may either select your Business Trade Name/ Merchant ID from the dropdown or input the EXACT QR name to view the code. If your company has multiple Merchant IDs (as in the case of those with multiple branches), you will be able to select any of these Merchant IDs from the dropdown
- Click View on the Branch whose QR Code you want to generate
- Click Download or Print
This QR code is the same one printed on your physical key card/s.
Collect payments with QR code
GCash shall collect a Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) equivalent to 2% of all approved payment transactions made through your QR code.
Your QR code can be scanned by both GCash and non-GCash users as long as the application used to scan the QR code is compliant with QRPH. You can post this on your selling channel or share it directly with your customers for ease of payment.
There is no maximum amount or limit that you can receive via QR code.
Need more help?
If your customer is unable to scan your QR code, you may help them troubleshoot this issue by following the tips below:
- Ask the customer to make sure that the camera lens of their phone is clear and that the scanner captures the entire code
- Double check if the customer’s GCash App is up to date
- Check if the customer’s internet connection is stable
- Restart the GCash App/customer’s phone