Grow your money with a #UNOready@GCash by UNO Bank account. Read on below to check if you are eligible, learn how to create an account, and compare with other GSave products!
- Create a #UNOready@GCash account
- Comparison of GSave products
- Benefits of #UNOready@GCash
You are eligible to open a #UNOready@GCash account if you fulfill all of the requirements below:
- A Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years old
- A Fully Verified GCash user
- A resident with a valid PH mailing address
- With an active mobile number registered in the PH
- No existing UNO Bank account yet
Create a #UNOready@GCash account
Comparison of GSave products
GCash and its bank partners are regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Our bank partners are members of the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) and each depositor is insured up to PHP 500,000.
Benefits of #UNOready@GCash
Enjoy the following benefits when you open a #UNOready@GCash account:
Enjoy the following interest rates depending on your available end-of-day balance. The minimum interest to be credited to your account is PHP 0.01, which will be credited daily.
Note: Interest earned is subject to a 20% withholding tax.
|End of Day Balance||Interest Rate|
|PHP 0.01||PHP 4,999.99||3.50%|
|PHP 5,000.00||PHP 4,999,999.99||4.25%|
|PHP 5,000,000.00||Above PHP 5M||1.00%|
Compute for your interest earned: Gross Interest Earned = Principal Amount x Interest Rate x (1/ number of days in a year)
- At the end of the day, you have PHP 5,000 in your account
- Interest rate: 4.25%
- Interest earned for 1 day = PHP 5,000 x 4.25% x (1/365) = PHP 0.58
You are automatically qualified for the free life insurance worth PHP 50,000 as long as you maintain at least PHP 10,000 average daily balance in your #UNOready@GCash account.
The age of eligibility is between 18-65 years old and is subject to the acceptance criteria of the insurance provider.
You have exclusive access to #UNOboost@GCash and #UNOearn@GCash, two high-rate time deposit products. Learn more about time deposits on #UNOready@GCash here.
Need more help?
If you are unable to register in GSave, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that your account is Fully Verified and you are eligible for the other requirements
- Make sure you have a stable network connection
- Check if there is an ongoing downtime or maintenance
- If you still can’t open a GSave account, click here to report the issue and include a screenshot of the error message