Open an EzySave+ by Maybank account to enjoy FREE withdrawals, a FREE debit card on your first PHP 1,000 deposit, no minimum deposit, and no maintaining balance. Read on below to check if you are eligible, learn how to create an account, and compare with other GSave products!
You are eligible to open an EzySave+ account if you fulfill all of the requirements below:
- A Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years old
- A Fully Verified GCash user
- Ready with at least 1 valid government-issued ID
- Not an existing owner of a Maybank EzySave+ account
- Able to submit an image of 3 specimen signatures signed on a piece of paper
Face-to-face verification is not needed to open an account. However, Maybank will need to conduct verification of EzySave+ before lifting the PHP 100,000 aggregate deposit limit.
Create an EzySave+ account
Here is a summary of how to create an EzySave+ account.
Comparison of GSave products
GCash and its bank partners are regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Our bank partners are members of the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) and each depositor is insured up to PHP 500,000.
Benefits of EzySave+
Get a FREE Maybank Visa Debit Card for all approved accounts on your first PHP 1,000 deposit. Enjoy free withdrawals from over 22,000 BancNet ATMs nationwide using your card.
You may call Maybank directly at (02) 8588 3888 to request your debit card.
It will be delivered to your home address for free within 7-10 business days for Metro Manila and 15-20 business days for provincial areas or picked up from your preferred branch within 25 business days from the date of request.
You can start earning interest with at least PHP 0.01. There is no minimum deposit amount and no maintaining balance required.
Get insurance coverage for up to PHP 1,000,000 with an average daily balance (ADB) of PHP 50,000. The coverage is 2x the previous month’s ADB up to PHP 1,000,000 per account holder. To claim your insurance, you may visit your Branch of account.
Note: The Average Daily Balance is the sum of all your End-of-Day Balances for a month divided by the number of days in that month.
Need more help?
If you are unable to register in GSave, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that your account is Fully Verified and you are eligible for the other requirements
- Make sure you have a stable network connection
- Check if there is an ongoing downtime or maintenance
- If you still can’t open a GSave account, click here to report the issue and include a screenshot of the error message