There are two ways to send your remittance: either by going to the location of a branch or through MoneyGram's website.
Note: that the availability of services may vary per country.
Going to a MoneyGram branch
- Go to a MoneyGram agent store location.
- Fill out send money form.
The beneficiary name must match GCash-registered name
The account number is the GCash-registered mobtel (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
- Pay for the remittance (the amount to send and the transfer fee).
- Once transfer has been completed, take note of the reference number issued.
- Notify your recipient of the reference number and amount transferred.
For more information on this, follow the steps on how to send your remittance at a MoneyGram branch.
Note: Both the Sender and Receiver will receive an SMS notification.