You can send your remittance directly to your GCash either by going to the location of a branch or through the Western Union website.
Note: The availability of services may vary per country.
Going to a Western Union branch
1. The Sender goes to a Western Union branch.
2. Fill out the send money form.
The beneficiary name must match GCash-registered name
The account number is the GCash-registered mobtel (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
3. Pay for the remittance (the amount to send and the transfer fee).
4. Once the transfer has been completed, take note of the MTCN reference number issued.
5. Notify your recipient of the MTCN reference number and the exact amount transferred.
Western Union Online
Go to the Western Union website and follow the steps under Send to a mobile wallet.
Both the Sender and Receiver will receive an SMS notification.