Once you’ve linked your BPI or UnionBank accounts to GCash, you can enjoy quicker cash in transactions. Before cashing in, please check if you are still within your GCash wallet and transaction limits and your bank’s limits.
Due to increasing costs, linked accounts will include a PHP 5.00 convenience fee for every Cash In transaction, effective on the following dates:
- BPI: October 2, 2023
- UnionBank: November 1, 2023
Follow the steps below to learn how to cash in to GCash with your linked bank account:
- On the GCash homepage, tap Cash In
- Select Online Banks > BPI or UnionBank
- Enter the cash in amount and select the account
- Review the details and tap Confirm
A confirmation screen will appear when you have successfully cashed in. This should reflect immediately on your GCash dashboard. You will also receive an email and confirmation text of your Bank to GCash transaction.
Need more help?
- Verify if you are still within your GCash wallet and transaction limits
- For BPI: BPI has a default daily limit of PHP 10,000. If you want to cash in more than this amount, log in to the new BPI Mobile App and update your limit under Settings > Customize Transaction Limits > Load e-wallet, prepaid phone and utilities using other apps.
- If the issue persists, submit a ticket here so that we can assist you
The cash in transaction may take some time depending on your cash in method. Rest assured your funds are safe with us and you will receive a notification once this has been completed. Verify if your Cash In transaction was successful:
- Check your network signal and make sure you have a stable connection
- Check if you received an SMS confirmation from GCash
- Check your GCash Transaction History or App Inbox
- Check if you entered the correct mobile number
- Check if you entered the correct OTP. You have 3 attempts, after which, you will be asked to wait 5 minutes to try again
- If you used PayPal, Western Union, or MoneyGram, please double-check that the reference number was correct
- If you followed the steps above, but still haven't received your Cash In funds, submit a ticket.